Prompt: Write a list of 10 things that make your life beautiful.
So This Is Love…
1. Getting pictures like this:
2. Waking up to the sound of rain. It rarely happens in Los Angeles, which makes it even more special.
3. Friendships. Developing new ones, cultivating current ones, and being surprised by old ones. I am truly blessed.
4. Taking the risk to accomplish my dreams. It scares me every single day, but I can’t imagine not doing it.
5. Light breezes and warm rays of sunshine, and how both remind me to count my blessings.
6. The way I can’t help smiling every time I see a puppy, especially this one. Note: In my vocabulary, adult dogs are considered puppies, too.
7. Being extremely weird with my roommate.
8. Finding/ creating the perfect gift for someone.
9. Scented candles… especially Vanilla, Buttercream, Pumpkin, and Cinnamon.
10. My family. Let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Unconditional love.
Note 1: This is a day late. Day 6 will come later today.
Note 2: I did change this prompt. The original one was “describe a time when you felt like ending your life.” Although I have been through extremely low points in my life, I have never considered suicide. My heart goes out to those who do, however. Please know that there is always someone who will listen, there is always someone who loves you, and there is always something worth living for.