Prompt: Your beliefs.
- In love.
- Theatre is not dead.
- Geeks have more fun.
- My sister is one of my greatest treasures.
- And Photo Booth can keep you entertained for hours…
- Shakespeare’s words are still relevant.
- Leggings are not pants.
- J.K. Rowling is a literary genius.
- Everyone should read The Picture of Dorian Gray.
- Everyone should read The Count of Monte Cristo.
- Even though Christopher Eccleston and Matt Smith are amazing, David Tennant is The Doctor. I Love Ten.
- This is how vampires should look:
- “The Body” was the greatest scripted dramatic television episode. Ever.
- The dreams that you dare to dream really can come true.
- If Joss Whedon and Steven Moffat ever joined forces on a writing project, I might die of awesome-ness overload. And it would be a good thing.
- There should be mandatory etiquette classes for the proper way to walk in a crowded public place.
- The CGI in Jurassic Park is way better than some of the more recent CGI. Those raptors are still incredible.
- Every relationship (romantic or otherwise) will have its rough patches, and that is okay.
- I would rather have a life of “oh wells” than a life of “what ifs.” – GirlMeetsLife
- God is good. So very, very good.
- It’s okay if people think you are a little too enthusiastic about the latest episode of Doctor Who. When you introduce them to the series, they will understand…
- Nolan deserves an Oscar. Or at least a nomination.
- Giraffes are simultaneously one of the most beautiful and most awkward creatures. I love them.
- There’s something incredibly sexy about the way an LP sounds.
- There is no shame in curling up with a really good book on a Friday night.
- Dogs are man’s best friend.
- Everything is funny at four o’clock in the morning.
- There will always be someone prettier, smarter, and more talented (unless you are Meryl Streep or Kate Winslet). And that is okay. Being the best “you” is enough.
- It isn’t easy to find really amazing friends, but they are out there.
- My family isn’t perfect, but they are wonderful.