Prompt: What you hope your future will be like.
I am going to steal my roommate’s way of writing this post. Bullet points are much easier.
– I would love to be able to support myself comfortably, via my acting career.
– Along the same lines, I would like to be able to work on projects that are challenging, close to my heart, and really mean something to me.
– I would like to own a nice
house home, with a library. Something along the lines of a miniature (or not so miniature) Beauty and the Beast library.
– I would love to have a couple of dogs. Breeds I have in mind are: Great Dane, Vizsla, Boxer, Blood Hound, and/or Weimaraner. No Chihuahua’s for this girl.
– I would love to finish the book/screenplay that I am working on and get it published or produced.
– Lots and lots of traveling abroad. So many places I want to visit and experience!
As Liz Lemon would say…
– I would love to inspire other people to pursue their passions. “Live the life that you have imagined!” – Henry David Thoreau
– I would love to be a guest on a panel at Comic Con. There, I said it.
– If I find the right man, I would eventually like to get married.
At the moment, this is my list. I have many other hopes for my future, of course, but my brain is choosing to draw a blank. There you have it. A partial list.
Basically, I want to have it all.
– Oooo, I also would like to have a secret room in my house… with a door disguised as a bookcase… in my Beauty and the Beast library! Perfect.